Agenda for November 14, 2009
TEI Members' Meeting, 9 November - 15 November 2009
Libraries SIG Meeting Information
Meeting Date: Saturday, 14 November 2009
Meeting Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meeting Room: Faculty Exploratory (room 209), Hatcher Graduate Library North
Convener: Chris Ruotolo
- Greetings and round-table introductions (10:00-10:30 am)
- Discussion (10:30 am - 12:00 pm)
- Update on Best Practices for TEI in Libraries (Syd)
- Oral Histories: Transcribed speech v. the drama module (Laurent)
- Harmonizing TEI Tite with the Best Practices: Is it worth pursuing?
- Linking to related, external metadata from the TEI Header
- Can we use an existing element structure or do we need to propose something new?
- Generating stylesheets: Header to MARC and Header to MODS
- Several exist from UIUC, IU, etc. Do we work from existing style sheets or start from scratch to create a more general purpose solution?
- Ad-hoc topics