The Text-Image Linking Environment (TILE) is a web-based tool for creating and editing image-based electronic editions and digital archives of humanities texts.
- Import/export of TEI P5, and the ability to easily create custom data importers
- Improved workflow and accuracy using the Auto Line Recognizer (ALR)
- An improved API for plugin developers
- Enhancements and bug fixes to TILE’s interface
- Detailed release notes for more information
Please sign all comments.
Source code and licensing
Support for TEI
Import and export of TEI P5.
A MITH-hosted sandbox version of TILE allows you to test the tool online without installing it on your machine.
Current version number and date of release