TeiPublisher is an XML-based repository with a suite of administrative, search and conversion tools.
(from the project web page)
- establishing an XML repository for TEI-encoded documents;
- uploading and deleting documents;
- analyzing XML document instances to determine elements for searching and browsing;
- developing ontology consistency and refining ontology development;
- indexing and storing XML documents for efficient search and retrieval;
- generating search/browse, results and metadata display pages for end users;
- creating inter- and intra-document links;
- creating repository backups;
- changing the look of the interface;
- associating XSL transformation scripts and CSS stylesheets to obtain different target outputs (HTML, PDF, etc.).
Please sign all comments.
- Java (version?)
- Lucene and eXist are bundled in the installer, though pre-existing installations can also be configured in.
Source code and licensing
Open source, released on GPL.
Support for TEI
The most recent version was published on 7 May 2005, which means that it may be restricted to P4 constructs (<TEI.2>, etc.).
- Interface language: English
- Documentation available in English.
23 subscribers to the user mailing list as of 9-oct-07.
- Demo page pointing to dead IP-addresses (9-oct-07)
Current version number and date of release
History of versions
How to download or buy
Download from SourceForge (see above) or via Subversion: project download information page.
(type in that information here)