TEI-C Board Decision Tracking
- TEI-C to support DiXiT II Proposal; see letter of support and accompanying info on TEI-C Google drive (December 16, 2016)
- Approved TEIJ request for $5,000 subsidy to support copyediting in 2017; TEIJ editors were contacted over email (18 November 2016)
- TEIJ Advisory Board member list send by John Walsh was approved by the TEI-C Board over email (23 September 2016)
- April 2016 minutes approved by the Board on June 14, 2016 (Now to encode and post these on the TEI-C web site)
- Board approved to raised the TEIJ Copyright Editor's rate in line with Editorial Freelancers Association's suggested rates: $30/hr USD. (over email, 30 May 2016). Treasurer confirmed that we are able to budget $5,000 toward copyediting expenses this fiscal year. Effective June 10, 2016, the new rate is $30/hr for up to $5,000 in copyediting expenses per year.
- Martin Mueller, Appointed 2016 Conference Program Chair (over email, 24 Feb 2016)