TEI-C Board of Directors
The TEI Consortium is led by a Board of Directors, which provides strategic direction and fiscal oversight, organizes the TEI's main activities, and coordinates fundraising, marketing and member recruiting. The Board is composed of both elected and non-elected representatives, including five voting members and appointed positions (Chair of TEI-C Technical Council, Treasurer, and TEI-C Webmaster). The Board meets once a year in person, immediately following the Annual Meeting, and holds telephone conferences on a regular basis.
Official agenda and minutes from the Board are posted to the TEI-C web site. The Board will use this wiki to in support of collaborative or in-progress work and uses the category Board reserved for use by the TEI-C Board of Directors for collocation of Board-related wiki documentation.
The TEI-C Board will meet the second Thursday of every month during 2017 (unless otherwise noted):
- JSP: 9-10 pm
- CET: 1-2 pm
- GMT: 12-1 pm
- EST: 7-8 am
TEI-C Board Decision Tracking: A place to track decisions made by the Board over email. Some or all of these may be acknowledged in subsequent meeting minutes.
|Meeting date and place||Agenda||Minutes|
|Board Agenda 2017-01|
|Board Agenda 2017-03|
Board members to send email updates:
|Board Agenda 2017-05|
|Board Agenda 2017-07||Google Docs Minutes (password protected)|
|Board Agenda 2017-08|
|Board Agenda 2017-09|
|Board Agenda 2017-10|
|2017-11-16 ||Board Agenda 2017-11||9:00 am to 11:30 am (Board Meeting)
12:00-1:30 (Joint Board/Council Lunch) 1:30-3:00 (Joint Board/Council Meeting)
|Board Agenda 2017-12|
- Codes of Conduct
- TEI-C Board Action Items for 2016
- TEI-C Board Action Items for 2017
- Procedural Documentation for the TEI-C Board of Directors
- Website Redesign for tei-c.org
- Bylaws Amendments for 2016
- Quote for Outsourcing TEI-C Administrative Duties
- Conference and Members' Meeting
- Awards and Prizes
- TEI-C Studies
- If you forget your password for these lists, visit the linked pages above and fill in your email address in the very last box on the page ("Unsubscribe or edit options"). The system will send you a password reminder.