This page lists conferences at which TEI-related content appears regularly. No particular grouping is assumed at first, we'll see how this page develops. It seems that we may allow for less-formal details to appear here as well, so feel welcome to add to each section whatever you think others may like to know concerning these events.
Balisage: The Markup Conference
Annual in early August. This is what Extreme Markup turned into.
Up until 2013 based in Montréal, Canada. The 2014 conference will be held outside Washington, DC.
CLiP: Computers, Literature and Philology
Annual, with breaks. Moveable.
DHCS: Chicago Colloquium on Digital Humanities and Computer Science
The goal of the annual Chicago DHCS Colloquium is to bring together researchers and scholars in the Humanities and Computer Sciences to identify and explore new directions and perspectives for future research.
Annual. Moveable. Latest news to be found on the general page.
- http://dh2013.unl.edu/ – the Nebraska meeting, 2013
- http://www.dh2012.uni-hamburg.de/ – the Hamburg meeting, 2012
- https://dh2011.stanford.edu/ – the Stanford meeting, 2011
- http://dh2010.cch.kcl.ac.uk/ – the London meeting, 2010
- http://www.ekl.oulu.fi/dh2008/ – the 2008 edition
- http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dh2007/ – the 2007 meeting
DRHA: Digital Resources for the Humanities and Arts
Annual, based in Great Britain. Inactive.
- http://www.dho.ie/drha2009 – 2009 Meeting
ELPUB: Electronic Publishing
Linguistic Annotation Workshop (LAW)
Proceedings of LAW meetings can be found in the 'Workshop' section of the ACL Anthology.
LREC: Language Resources and Evaluation
Biannual. Moveable. See the individual homepages for electronic versions of the proceedings.
- http://lrec2014.lrec-conf.org/en/ – the 2014 edition
- http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2012/ – the 2012 edition
- http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2010/ – the 2010 edition
- http://www.lrec-conf.org/lrec2008/ – the 2008 edition
TEI Conference and Members' Meeting
Links to recent conferences:
- The 2015 meeting will be held on Oct. 28–31 in Lyon, France
- The 2014 meeting Decoding the Encoded in Evanston, IL
- The 2013 meeting: The Linked TEI: Text Encoding in the Web in Rome, Italy
- The 2012 meeting: TEI and the C(r|l)o(w|u)d in College Station, TX
- The 2011 meeting: Philology in the Digital Age in Würzburg, Germany
- The 2010 meeting: TEI Applied: Digital Texts and Language Resources in Zadar, Croatia
- The 2009 meeting: Text encoding in the era of mass digitization in Ann Arbor, MI