The goal of the TEI Special Interest Group on Tools (formerly "Presentation") is to bring together members who wish to share information about XML-TEI compatible tools.
- editing tools to encode texts and corpora
- conversion and preprocessing tools
- transformation and presentation languages such as XSLT
- querying tools such as native XML databases
- publishing and delivery tools
- analysis tools like Xaira, Philologic, etc.
The aim is to generate:
- a web resource where members can learn about different tools
- this wiki hosts tool descriptions in the Category:Tools category
- collaborations between members using the same tools
The SIG's mailing list can be joined by anyone. There are online archives that can be read by list members.
Please also considering contributing to the wiki!
Archives from 07 May 2006 to 13 October 2009 (for an old list) are accessible at http://lists.nyu.edu/read/?forum=tei-presentation.
This wiki has a Category:Tools to allow people to categorise pages they create about tools.
- Minutes of the Tools SIG meeting in Rome, 3 October 2013
- Minutes of the Tools SIG Meeting in Zadar, 13 November 2010 (initial agenda)
- Minutes of the Tools SIG Meeting in Ann Arbor, 14 November 2009
- Minutes of the TEI Presentation Tools SIG Meeting in College Park, 3 November 2007
- Minutes of the TEI Presentation Tools SIG Meeting in Victoria, 28 October 2006
- Minutes of the TEI Presentation Tools SIG Meeting in Sofia, 29 October 2005
- Minutes of the TEI Presentation Tools SIG Meeting in Nancy, 08 November 2003
For further information about the Tools SIG, please contact Serge Heiden.