TEI by example
TEI by example (TBE) is a joint project by:
- the Centre for Scholarly Editing and Document Studies (CTB) of the Royal Academy of Dutch Language and Literature,
- the Centre for Computing in the Humanities (CCH) of King's College London, and
- the School for Library, Archive, and Information Studies (SLAIS) of University College London.
It's aims are (from the home page):
- the creation and free on-line delivery of a TEI by example course for teaching TEI in higher education and workshops,
- the creation and on-line delivery of a software toolkit for teaching text encoding,
- the documentation of the methodology, workflow and findings of the project in a project report.